Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Project Introduction

I am creating this blog as my multimedia final for my college class Hst 217. The topic I have chosen for my final project was inspired by my lack of interest in most topic's involving Ohio. My topic comes from a discussion that we had earlier in the quarter. We were discussing how terrible some of the Ohio presidents have been and I started wondering why Ohio's presidents seem to be so bad at ruling our country. So, that is the focus of my topic. I intend to day by day discuss one of our better president and then to discuss one of Ohio's presidents. Maybe by studying what the better presidents have done against what Ohio presidents have done I will be able to answer the question of Why are Ohio's presidents considered the worst ever?

No comments:

Post a Comment